Thursday, April 23, 2009

Comments In Honor & Respect for Jim Rohn!


Please click on this photo of Jim Rohn and it will link you to a tribute video of this amazing Business Philosopher.
Then you will understand why I have said what I have in this letter of gratitude I sent to him today. I then invite you to watch the 3 video's that follow which give you the outline to "How to have your Best Year Ever"!


Wow, with all sincerity, now that my eyes can see and the tears are dry, I thank you Jim for the life you have breathed into me! Through your own words and the words of people like Jerry Clark, and many others who you have mentored, your life will live on for ever! Even today, my 19 yr old Nephew, Brentley is living and loving the philosophies from "How to Build a Network Marketing Business"!
Thank you for the opportunity to continue sharing these wonderful life-enhancing ideas!

God Bless you and may he deal kindly with you!

Love Laurence, Heather, Renee (5) & Daniel (17mths)

PS. please pass on our love and best wishes to Zig Ziglar, who without him I would not have started on the Journey of Life Enlargement and Growth, which led me to learn and listen to you Jim. With Regards, and Respect!



No comments:

Post a Comment